Business Development Manager
Have you already been introduced to SPECIM IQ, the future of mobile spectral imaging? These compact spectral cameras are packed with powerful imaging & analysis capability. Please see the links below for more information on the IQ:
Following our significant investment in research and development of our IQ product line, we now have our window of opportunity to take it to clients and partners worldwide.
This is where you come in. We are now searching for a seasoned
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for SPECIM IQ
Your role is to:
- Actively seek leads, open doors and sell the idea of Specim IQ to different client segments and distribution partners around the world (this represents about 90% of the job)
- Support the rest of the Specim’s sales and marketing teams for APAC, EMEA, North America and LATAM regions, in things related to IQ products (10% of the job)
In other words, you are responsible for developing and implementing sales for the IQ line, both through your personal sales work as well as by supporting others.
You also understand that in this fast-paced, constantly evolving high tech world we need to make the most out of the current product versions, capitalizing on them, instead of being paralysed always waiting for the new version to finish.
The following skills and knowledge will help you succeed in this mission:
- good understanding of the modern b2b sales & marketing practices and tools
- some experience in international trade and its structures
- innovative approach to responding to various client needs, through our technology
- excellent written and spoken English (other languages also a plus)
- knowledge of (or a motivation to learn quickly) the specific needs of Specim’s target industries, such as recycling, waste management, agriculture, medicine, cosmetics, etc., basically all situations where optical detection can be applied
- ability to document and analyse customer needs and feedback and report them to Specim product management
Join us in Oulu or Espoo (Otaniemi high tech cluster) in this great opportunity to create the next big success story from Finland!
Apply now – email your resume and possible questions to our recruitment partner at office(at)bondstconsulting.com