Following the company growth plan, we’re looking for a
to join our Sales team in Oulu, Finland.
The primary responsibility in this role is to ensure that our Product offering meets customer needs and supports our strategy and business growth in target market segments.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Establish and further develop the Product Management process and practices that support our growth plan in close co-operation with our technical PM and other teams
- Ensure the commercial feasibility of our product offering and bring a market approach to product management
- Have overall ownership of the Product Life Cycle Management
- Co-ordinate and manage PM related activities and actions throughout the company
- Act as the voice of the market & customer by gathering and analyzing customer feedback and requirements and describing the customer problems to R&D
- Support Specim’s Sales for example by defining the target market segment and value proposals, taking part in the pricing process and monitoring customer satisfaction
In other words, you are responsible for developing and implementing Product Management activities, both through your own work as well as by supporting others.
In the Product Manager role, it’s essential to have the willingness and capability to learn new and complex things in a limited time. Product Manager works in close collaboration with other Product Management team members who have in-depth knowledge and understanding of hyperspectral imaging.
The following skills and knowledge will help you succeed in this mission:
- previous experience in a similar role, especially ramping-up and further developing the Product Management process, practices, and tools
- solid understanding of business development from the product management point of view
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- fluent written and spoken English
- initiative, flexibility, ability to work under pressure, sense of urgency, good priority setting skills and organization skills
- knowledge of (or a motivation to learn quickly) the specific needs of Specim’s target industries, such as recycling, waste management, and the food industry is an advantage
- can-do attitude
- ability to navigate between different functions and get things done
The role is full-time and permanent. It offers excellent possibilities for professional development and an opportunity to learn more about exciting technology and markets.
Apply by 31.7.2019 via the button below.
For more information about the job, contact Hannu Mäki-Marttunen, Head of Sales hannu.maki-marttunen(at)specim.fi 17.6.- 20.6.2019 and 16.7.-31.7.2019 or Sari Vuori, HR Manager sari.vuori(at)specim.fi 17.6.-5.7.2019.