Specim imagers are available with multiple optical fibre inputs. This implementation turns the hyperspectral camera to a multiple-point spectrometer which is capable of measuring the full spectrum from each probe simultaneously, with no moving parts nor multiplexer.
Available for UV, visible, NIR, SWIR, and MWIR. The maximum number of fibres per camera is determined by the spatial dimension of the detector array and diameter of the fibre used. Standard configuration from 4 to 40 spectral channels, with customized optical fibres up to 100 channels.
Specim Multipoint spectrometers are flexible to adapt it to various application requirements in terms of
- data acquisition: continuous and simultaneous measurement for each channel
- measurement location: number of the probes and length of the optical fiber
- calibration: each probe can be calibrated for independent parameters and measurements
- probe construction: various illumination and light collection optics
- reliability: no moving parts.