Following our growth plan, we’re seeking for a Chinese-speaking
located in China to join our Sales team.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to drive new direct sales to industrial customers in various application segments, such as food, waste and recycling, pharmaceuticals, and medical, among others. They will also support and help our existing distributors to develop their sales further.
The Sales Manager reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing and is working closely together with the global sales and marketing team.
We expect the person to be very sales-driven to meet our ambitious growth targets.
- Establish priorities for the sales territory, create, implement, and execute a sales plan, and meet or exceed the sales targets.
- Manage and execute all sales process activities from lead creation and qualification to closing the deal and customer commitment.
- Manage regional marketing projects, such as trade shows, exhibitions, road-shows, and other promotional activities.
- Demonstrate Specim systems to potential customers.
- Assist and advise customers on using hyperspectral systems in different industrial applications.
- Continuously provide market and customer-specific information to help the company measure results, assess risks, and establish action plans to meet objectives.
- Maintaining an accurate weekly PO forecast and monthly invoice plan and travel budget forecast.
- Proven experience in selling measurement devices to industrial clients, preferably machine vision industry
- Ability to close consultative and technical system sales
- Solid track record of creating sales growth in industrial business
- Understanding of service sales and software/application sales is a great advantage
- Capability to convince customers from engineers to high-level executives
- Passion for meeting customer needs by providing technical & sales support to customers via face to face meetings, phone, email, and other forums
- Stress and ambiguity tolerance
- Formal presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Native Chinese speaker, fluent in English
- MS Office and Salesforce CRM
- Technical consultative sales: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Sales: 10+ years (Preferred)
- Full-time job, 50% travel
- location China, preferably Beijing or Shanghai area
Email your application, resume, salary expectations and possible questions to Head of Sales and Marketing,