SALES MANAGER GERMANY
We are looking for B2B Industrial Sales Manager to develop our Industrial Sales in Germany.
- B2B Industrial Spectral Imaging Sales
- Strong teamwork skills
- Travel (up to 50%)
- Relevant technical or business degree or equivalent knowledge through experience
- Related experience 5+ years
- Technical consultative sales 3+ years
- Location: Germany, Munich area preferred
- Native German speaking, fluent in English
- Territory: Germany
We are seeking for a Sales Manager located in Germany, to drive new direct sales to industrial segment. Target sales segments covers several applications, such as food, waste, and recycling, among others.
The Sales Manager reports to Head of Sales and Marketing, and is working closely together with the global sales and marketing team.
The sales process involves contacting leads, and proactively seeking new leads within target sales segments. Person will be responsible for maintaining existing customer accounts by further developing business relationship with them. The person is expected to be very sales and growth driven to meet our ambitious growth targets.
- Focus is to drive new direct sales to industrial customers
- Establish priorities for the sales territory and initiate appropriate actions to create, implement and execute a sales plan and meet or exceed the sales targets
- Analyze customer lists for territory, establish a list of visits with demos, schedule calls, and efficiently utilize CRM (Salesforce)
- Identify quality leads, develop them to high value opportunities and close the purchase orders, preparing agreements and negotiating the terms with customers concluding in mutually profitable arrangements.
- Prepare the quotations, business proposals and agreements and carrying out all activities needed to complete the transactions with the customers and business partners
- Participate the regional marketing activities such as trade shows, exhibitions, roadshows, and various promotional activities
- Assist and advise customers on using hyperspectral systems in different applications
- Continuously provide market and customer specific information to help the company measure results, assess risks and establish action plans to meet objectives
- Maintaining an accurate weekly PO forecast and monthly invoice plan and travel budget forecast
- Experience and track record from measurement device sales to industrial clients, preferably machine vision industry
- Ability to close consultative and technical system sales
- PC experience required; MS Office and Salesforce CRM
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and the ability to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Solid track record creating sales growth
- Formal presentation skills
- Stress and ambiguity tolerance
- Passion for selling and meeting customer needs by providing technical & sales support to customers via face-to-face meetings, phone, e-mail, and other forums
- Capabilities to convince customers from engineers to high level executives
- Understanding of service sales and software/application sales is regarded a great advantage
- Technical consultative sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Hannu Mäki-Marttunen, Head of Sales & Marketing
p. +358 44 7961 116
Sari Vuori, HR Manager
p. +358 10 4244 456
Specim is a globally leading supplier in hyperspectral imaging. As a true pioneer and forerunner in this field, we celebrated our 25th anniversary in 2020. In 2021, we became part of Konica Minolta Group. Offices in Finland, in Oulu (HQ) and in Helsinki. Own locations in Barcelona, New Jersey and Shanghai.
Our international team of 70+ professionals, with expertise in optics, electronics, software, and machine vision, serves the market with the broadest range of hyperspectral cameras, imaging spectrographs, systems, and accessories. We are known as a trusted partner with products and support of superb quality and cost-efficiency.
Our products are globally used by our OEM customers in machine vision systems, inspecting food or pharmaceutics production quality, sorting waste, or measuring printed color accuracy. Our products are chosen by numerous research labs, including world recognized centers and installed and operated in drones and large-scale remote sensing airplanes.
With our strategy, “Spectral imaging made easy,” our customers can rely on the scalability of our technology and products. It will allow our customers to keep improving the performance and competitiveness of their solutions.