Specim IQ wins inVISION Top Innovations 2018 award for the second year in a row.
For the 4th time inVISION magazine and an independent jury awards ten innovative products from the sectors Machine Vision, 3D metrology and Embedded Vision.
The Specim IQ is a mobile and real-time HSI photography tool that gives results immediately. The camera has the size of a standard SRL camera weighing only 1.3kg and includes multicore parallel processing and mobile connectivity instead of an external computer. A large touchscreen display and a simple user interface guarantee the practical usability. No deep expertise is required for using the camera or interpreting the results.
List of the innovation award winners
- Advacam – Truly Spectral Imaging camera (AdvaPix TPX3)
- Allied Vision – Embedded Vision camera platform (1er Serie)
- B&R – Totally Integrated Machine Vision (mapp Vision)
- Beckhoff – Vision integration to the PLC world (TwinCat Vision)
- Cretec – Communicative Embedded Vision Hybrid (Predator)
- EVK – Quantitative chemical Analysis Tool (Sqalar)
- HC Vision – Hyperspectral Recovery from RGB
- Sony – 3-Layer Stacked CMOS with DRAM
- Specim – Mobile hyperspectral snapshot photography (IQ)
- Zivid Labs – Real-time 3D Color Camera with Full HD