Or send us a support request at email@example.com
- You create a new support case by contacting us
- You get automated reply with case number and email reference code (ref:x:ref) – include this reference code in the subject line of all future messages concerning this case! All messages without reference code in subject or message body will create a new ticket.
- One of our support specialists picks up the case, and contacts you with a solution or requesting more information.
- Note, that if we do not receive a reply from you, the case will be closed after too long inactivity.
- If the problem cannot be solved remotely, we will send you an RMA number with instructions. Do not send the camera to us without the RMA number!
- The problem is solved and the case is closed.
- You receive a link to a feedback survey.
That depends on the support package you have purchased. Typical response time is 1-3 business days. In busy times, it may take longer to give you initial response. You will get an automated notification when your Case has been assigned to a Support Specialist.
No. The case numbers and reference codes are unique, and if you send a new support request as a reply to an old case, the message will not go to the queue. Instead, it will go to the old, already closed case file. Closed cases are not actively monitored.
A case will be closed automatically after certain time of inactivity.
We may ask you to send the product to Specim for inspection and troubleshooting. For that we will issue an RMA number for the case and share shipping instructions.
MEET OUR TEAM
We are proud to introduce our world-class team of customer support experts. Should you have any issues with our cameras, they are here to help.