TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Specim is a globally leading supplier in hyperspectral imaging. As a true pioneer and forerunner in this field, we celebrate our 25th anniversary in 2020. Our international team of 70 professionals, with expertise in optics, electronics, software, and machine vision, serves the market with the broadest range of hyperspectral cameras, imaging spectrographs, systems, and accessories. We are known as a trusted partner with products and support of superb quality and cost-efficiency.
With our strategy, “Spectral imaging made easy,” our customers can rely on the scalability of our technology and products. It will allow our customers to keep improving the performance and competitiveness of their solutions and develop application solutions quicker and with less technical skills.
Our products are globally used by our OEM customers in machine vision systems, inspecting food or pharmaceutics production quality, sorting waste, or measuring printed color accuracy. Our products are chosen by numerous research labs, including world recognized centers and installed and operated in drones and large-scale remote sensing airplanes.
Following the company growth plan, we are looking for an experienced and talented Technical Product Manager to be part of the Specim R&D organization.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will:
- Define, create, and maintain the requirement, fault, and change management processes and practices
- Analyze and evaluate the product requirements, including product changes and defects for both Specim HW and SW products
- Prioritize the requirements together with the product management team
- Organize, lead and record requirement reviews and discussions
- Support developers in the development and documentation of technical requirements and processes
- Support the change and configuration management
- Experience in Product and Requirements Management
- Experience in working with both SW and HW products
- Experience with tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Understanding of product life cycle processes
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Continuous improvement oriented
- Result oriented
The role is permanent, full-time, and based in Oulu. It offers excellent possibilities for professional development and an opportunity to work with a fascinating machine vision technology and great colleagues.
Apply by 30.11.2020 via the link
For more information about the job, contact Jere Hartikainen, Head of R&D jere.hartikainen(at)specim.fi
or Sari Vuori, HR Manager sari.vuori(at)specim.fi